Saturday, May 05, 2012

You Must Be Kidding

Summer is almost here and (almost) every girl is thinking about their bikini body. So here is the answer girls (see below). 


This totally delusional picture has been enhanced with these easy go-to steps to getting this hot models body. Twenty to thirty minutes a day will get YOU to look like THIS. Right... 

If I were Alessandra and I saw this, I would say "you must be kidding me!" This is her life. I am sure genes play a nice role but her job is to look this good and I am sure it takes more than 30 minutes of cardio and lunges to get her body looking like this. If it doesn't, God bless her. 

But what is this showing women? This is unattainable in some ways. Yes, if you did this every day for months as well as diet and adding in a few more hours of exercise (a day) this may be a reachable goal. But in most cases, not. I still might try though!

No comments:

Post a Comment